Frequently asked questions
Who should attend?
Mid-to high-level healthcare leaders from care organizations and industry, group leaders, department chairs, medical directors, CFOs, CEOs, etc…
What are the benefits to attend?
- Acquire practice relevant knowledge, immediately applicable to healthcare practice
- Develop a unique and authentic leadership style
- Grow a personal leadership network
- International certification
Who are the people behind the conference?
Mentors are amongst others Profs. Jim Dowd and Amy Edmonson (Harvard Business School, Boston), Prof. Marc Noppen (CEO University Hospital Brussels), Prof. Paul Verdin (Solvay Business School/ ULB, Brussels and Berlin school of Creative Management), Prof. Jean-Charles Soria (CEO Gustave Roussy Cancer Institute, Paris – former VP research and development oncology Astra Zeneca), Bidur Dhaul (Business Head Connected Care APAC, Philips, Singapore), Dr. Naveen Nishchal (MD/ MBA; chairman Voice of Healthcare and co-founder of Cygnus Hospitals and Meddo Health/ Delhi) and Prof. Jan Gutermuth (Dermatology Department and Leadership Academy University Hospital Brussels). Practical organization is supported by Nerys and BE.21health.
What are the techniques used during the seminars?
- Small group discussions, problem solving
- Whole auditory case discussion
- Academic style overview lectures
- Role games
- Knowledge sharing session (VOH concept)
Is it easy to get there?
For people comming from abroad the best is to shedule a flight to Brussels Airport and we will make sure that you get there. We will shedule shuttles from Brussels to the hotel on a regular basis.